Portal Tracks Utility Data for Multiple Locations
Texzon Metrics energy management portal allows business customers to track their energy use with the ability to compare and evaluate power usage efficiency across multiple business locations. The service can also help building owners validate the results of energy reduction projects.
Texzon Metrics says its service eliminates the need for energy managers to navigate multiple providers’ websites and input data to generate reports. The energy management service keeps all invoices and data from each utility provider in one portal.
Texzon is rolling out the new service to existing customers as a complement to its other energy management services, including sourcing, utility negotiation, rate analysis, risk management, energy efficiency initiatives and bill auditing.
The company uses actual energy data to generate dozens of reports, such as:
- Consumption and Green House Gas Emissions
- Budgeting and Tracking
- Benchmarking facilities against one another or against a baseline set from energy conservation measures
- Weather-normalized reporting.
Texzon says a few examples of how its business customers have saved with its service include:
- Health System – Saved nearly $1 million from bill auditing;
- Retail Store Chain – Saved 14 percent through peak shaving and tariff schedule change;
- Industrial Company – Found a refund of over $350,000 from invoice auditing;
- Church Complex – Saved $3,000 per month through peak reduction.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room