Portal Tracks Utility Data for Multiple Locations
Texzon Metrics energy management portal allows business customers to track their energy use with the ability to compare and evaluate power usage efficiency across multiple business locations. The service can also help building owners validate the results of energy reduction projects.
Texzon Metrics says its service eliminates the need for energy managers to navigate multiple providers’ websites and input data to generate reports. The energy management service keeps all invoices and data from each utility provider in one portal.
Texzon is rolling out the new service to existing customers as a complement to its other energy management services, including sourcing, utility negotiation, rate analysis, risk management, energy efficiency initiatives and bill auditing.
The company uses actual energy data to generate dozens of reports, such as:
- Consumption and Green House Gas Emissions
- Budgeting and Tracking
- Benchmarking facilities against one another or against a baseline set from energy conservation measures
- Weather-normalized reporting.
Texzon says a few examples of how its business customers have saved with its service include:
- Health System – Saved nearly $1 million from bill auditing;
- Retail Store Chain – Saved 14 percent through peak shaving and tariff schedule change;
- Industrial Company – Found a refund of over $350,000 from invoice auditing;
- Church Complex – Saved $3,000 per month through peak reduction.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers