Portal Tracks Utility Data for Multiple Locations
Texzon Metrics energy management portal allows business customers to track their energy use with the ability to compare and evaluate power usage efficiency across multiple business locations. The service can also help building owners validate the results of energy reduction projects.
Texzon Metrics says its service eliminates the need for energy managers to navigate multiple providers’ websites and input data to generate reports. The energy management service keeps all invoices and data from each utility provider in one portal.
Texzon is rolling out the new service to existing customers as a complement to its other energy management services, including sourcing, utility negotiation, rate analysis, risk management, energy efficiency initiatives and bill auditing.
The company uses actual energy data to generate dozens of reports, such as:
- Consumption and Green House Gas Emissions
- Budgeting and Tracking
- Benchmarking facilities against one another or against a baseline set from energy conservation measures
- Weather-normalized reporting.
Texzon says a few examples of how its business customers have saved with its service include:
- Health System – Saved nearly $1 million from bill auditing;
- Retail Store Chain – Saved 14 percent through peak shaving and tariff schedule change;
- Industrial Company – Found a refund of over $350,000 from invoice auditing;
- Church Complex – Saved $3,000 per month through peak reduction.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management