Power Assure Partners with ServiceNow for DCIM
Key features include:
·ServiceNow Integrated GUI – EM/5 presents information in the ServiceNow user interface.
·Aggregations – EM/5 allows collections of metrics from any source to be combined, displayed and stored as a stand-alone metric.
·Smartphone App – By scanning the asset tag barcode of a particular device, users can see its live metrics both on the smartphone and in the ServiceNow GUI.
·Asset Synchronization – EM/5 automatically synchronizes with ServiceNow Configuration Items, avoiding the need for manual entry or updating.
Pricing follows a device count model and provides one year of historical data storage for $12,500 for the first 500 devices.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement