Power Assure Partners with ServiceNow for DCIM
Key features include:
·ServiceNow Integrated GUI – EM/5 presents information in the ServiceNow user interface.
·Aggregations – EM/5 allows collections of metrics from any source to be combined, displayed and stored as a stand-alone metric.
·Smartphone App – By scanning the asset tag barcode of a particular device, users can see its live metrics both on the smartphone and in the ServiceNow GUI.
·Asset Synchronization – EM/5 automatically synchronizes with ServiceNow Configuration Items, avoiding the need for manual entry or updating.
Pricing follows a device count model and provides one year of historical data storage for $12,500 for the first 500 devices.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash