Power Management System Delivers AC/DC for Medical Carts
To make mobile medical carts more powerful, Hoffman Engineered Systems has introduced the 451 Hybrid Power Management System.
The system accepts any battery technology and converts the battery’s DC power into AC and DC outputs, allowing the system to operate electronic devices without converters, inverters or adapters.
To accelerate battery charging, the 451 system provides 450 watts of power to charge any size battery with 25 amps of output, optimizing run times and extending battery life. The 451 delivers more mobility for healthcare electronics by providing a minimum 12-hour run time.
The power management system is available for manufacturers of mobile medical carts and as a retrofit package for medical carts that are presently in operation. If AC output is not required, the 451 is also available as a DC-only system.
To ensure the safety of patient data, the system warns the user several times as the battery approaches full discharge, and then performs an automatic shutdown that preserves information.
The 451 system accepts all existing battery chemistries including lithium iron phosphate and sealed lead acid. To accommodate any future battery chemistries, Hoffman Engineered Systems provides an update to the charging tables in the system’s battery charging software.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds