Power Management System Delivers AC/DC for Medical Carts
To make mobile medical carts more powerful, Hoffman Engineered Systems has introduced the 451 Hybrid Power Management System.
The system accepts any battery technology and converts the battery’s DC power into AC and DC outputs, allowing the system to operate electronic devices without converters, inverters or adapters.
To accelerate battery charging, the 451 system provides 450 watts of power to charge any size battery with 25 amps of output, optimizing run times and extending battery life. The 451 delivers more mobility for healthcare electronics by providing a minimum 12-hour run time.
The power management system is available for manufacturers of mobile medical carts and as a retrofit package for medical carts that are presently in operation. If AC output is not required, the 451 is also available as a DC-only system.
To ensure the safety of patient data, the system warns the user several times as the battery approaches full discharge, and then performs an automatic shutdown that preserves information.
The 451 system accepts all existing battery chemistries including lithium iron phosphate and sealed lead acid. To accommodate any future battery chemistries, Hoffman Engineered Systems provides an update to the charging tables in the system’s battery charging software.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation