Power Manager Software Integrates with VMware Site Recovery Manager
Eaton launched version 1.43 of its Intelligent Power Manager software, which features a new user interface that is pre-configured to operate with VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager. It includes both environment alarm and power alarm functions to initiate data replication.
Version 1.43 is designed to automatically synchronize virtual machines and initiate recovery failover to avoid data loss and reduce downtime during a power event. Intelligent Power Manager is also engineered to identify a power event immediately, initiating a backup site and triggering VMware Site Recovery Manager’s disaster recovery failover and planned migration processes.
Eaton is an Elite level member of the VMware Technology Alliance Partner program and its Intelligent Power Manager software is certified VMware Ready.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management