Power Manager Software Integrates with VMware Site Recovery Manager
Eaton launched version 1.43 of its Intelligent Power Manager software, which features a new user interface that is pre-configured to operate with VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager. It includes both environment alarm and power alarm functions to initiate data replication.
Version 1.43 is designed to automatically synchronize virtual machines and initiate recovery failover to avoid data loss and reduce downtime during a power event. Intelligent Power Manager is also engineered to identify a power event immediately, initiating a backup site and triggering VMware Site Recovery Manager’s disaster recovery failover and planned migration processes.
Eaton is an Elite level member of the VMware Technology Alliance Partner program and its Intelligent Power Manager software is certified VMware Ready.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- There’s Money in the Trash
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity