Power Manager Software Integrates with VMware Site Recovery Manager
Eaton launched version 1.43 of its Intelligent Power Manager software, which features a new user interface that is pre-configured to operate with VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager. It includes both environment alarm and power alarm functions to initiate data replication.
Version 1.43 is designed to automatically synchronize virtual machines and initiate recovery failover to avoid data loss and reduce downtime during a power event. Intelligent Power Manager is also engineered to identify a power event immediately, initiating a backup site and triggering VMware Site Recovery Managerâ€™s disaster recovery failover and planned migration processes.
Eaton is an Elite level member of the VMware Technology Alliance Partner program and its Intelligent Power Manager software is certified VMware Ready.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Combined Heat and Power
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies