Power Manager Software Integrates with VMware Site Recovery Manager
Eaton launched version 1.43 of its Intelligent Power Manager software, which features a new user interface that is pre-configured to operate with VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager. It includes both environment alarm and power alarm functions to initiate data replication.
Version 1.43 is designed to automatically synchronize virtual machines and initiate recovery failover to avoid data loss and reduce downtime during a power event. Intelligent Power Manager is also engineered to identify a power event immediately, initiating a backup site and triggering VMware Site Recovery Manager’s disaster recovery failover and planned migration processes.
Eaton is an Elite level member of the VMware Technology Alliance Partner program and its Intelligent Power Manager software is certified VMware Ready.
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control