Power Manager Software Integrates with VMware Site Recovery Manager
Eaton launched version 1.43 of its Intelligent Power Manager software, which features a new user interface that is pre-configured to operate with VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager. It includes both environment alarm and power alarm functions to initiate data replication.
Version 1.43 is designed to automatically synchronize virtual machines and initiate recovery failover to avoid data loss and reduce downtime during a power event. Intelligent Power Manager is also engineered to identify a power event immediately, initiating a backup site and triggering VMware Site Recovery Manager’s disaster recovery failover and planned migration processes.
Eaton is an Elite level member of the VMware Technology Alliance Partner program and its Intelligent Power Manager software is certified VMware Ready.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals