Power Manager Software Synchronizes Virtual Machines
Eaton launched version 1.5 of its Intelligent Power Manager software, which is pre-configured to operate with VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager.
Intelligent Power Manager software is designed to synchronize virtual machines (VMs) and automatically initiate the execution of a recovery plan to avoid data loss and reduce downtime during a power event. Version 1.5 allows data center and IT managers to organize and prioritize groups of VMs and to set specific times for VMs to shut down during a power event. The software is engineered to keep critical applications up-and-running while shutting down non-essential machines. Intelligent Power Manager software installs into several virtual management systems and can read attributes from both power equipment and environmental data such as temperature and humidity.
Eaton is an Elite level member of the VMware Technology Alliance Partner program, and its Intelligent Power Manager software is certified VMware Ready.
Intelligent Power Manager software version 1.5 is available in a basic package that is free for up to 10 nodes, in addition to an advanced platform that offers up to 100 nodes for an optimized power monitoring and management system.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year