PowerCell Sweden Debuts Second Generation Fuel Cell
The Nordic fuel cell company PowerCell launched a next generation fuel cell stack, S2, which is designed to work in an auxiliary power unit (APU) environment on reformate gas as well as on a variety of systems running on pure hydrogen, for both automotive and stationary applications. It uses thin metal bipolar plates and membrane electrode assembly (MEA).
The S2 platform will complement the first generation fuel cell stack, the S1 (1-5 kW), as it covers a larger power range up to 25 kW. The S2 uses proton exchange membrane (PEM) technology.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds