PowerFlor Puts Power Cables Under the Floor
PowerFlor’s cable management system offers facility managers a way to manage power cords under the floor and reconfigure the cords any time.
A prefabricated floor panel can contain up to four recessed grommets, each containing the user’s choice of power, telecom, and data ports. The panel modules are then supplied with a heavy duty commercial carpet preinstalled. In addition, all system cables and wires provided are terminated with the appropriate connectors for plug-and-play functionality.
PowerFlor supplies custom system design services, all hardware components and on-site installation. After an installation is complete, the user can reconfigure it at any time. Since the floor panels are not attached to the floor, they can be picked up and moved to another location, changing places with another panel.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash