Powerhouse Dynamics Leases Energy Management System
Taking a page from the solar industry, Powerhouse Dynamics will lease its eMonitor enterprise energy and asset management system.
Powerhouse Dynamics says the market for solar power took off when leasing programs were introduced because they made systems instantly accessible. The company says leasing will remove one of the biggest barriers to wider adoption of energy efficiency applications, as well. By leasing the eMonitor system, multi-site operators of small commercial facilities can reap savings from energy efficiency without a capital investment.
eMonitor customers include restaurants, convenience stores and retail chains, as well as multi-family housing developers.
eMonitor controls HVAC and other systems and remotely monitors equipment to diagnose performance issues and identify savings opportunities. A web portal, mobile apps and configurable alerts make eMonitor immediately accessible. Analytics give both on-site staff and remote corporate teams the information needed for operations management. At a corporate level, multi-location companies use the system to benchmark their facilities and equipment, identify star performers, and share best practices across the chain.
Financing for the lease program is being provided by Vision Ridge Capital Partners, one of Powerhouse Dynamics’s equity investors. The eMonitor lease program is available immediately.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement