Powerhouse Dynamics Leases Energy Management System
Taking a page from the solar industry, Powerhouse Dynamics will lease its eMonitor enterprise energy and asset management system.
Powerhouse Dynamics says the market for solar power took off when leasing programs were introduced because they made systems instantly accessible. The company says leasing will remove one of the biggest barriers to wider adoption of energy efficiency applications, as well. By leasing the eMonitor system, multi-site operators of small commercial facilities can reap savings from energy efficiency without a capital investment.
eMonitor customers include restaurants, convenience stores and retail chains, as well as multi-family housing developers.
eMonitor controls HVAC and other systems and remotely monitors equipment to diagnose performance issues and identify savings opportunities. A web portal, mobile apps and configurable alerts make eMonitor immediately accessible. Analytics give both on-site staff and remote corporate teams the information needed for operations management. At a corporate level, multi-location companies use the system to benchmark their facilities and equipment, identify star performers, and share best practices across the chain.
Financing for the lease program is being provided by Vision Ridge Capital Partners, one of Powerhouse Dynamics’s equity investors. The eMonitor lease program is available immediately.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide