Powerhouse Dynamics Leases Energy Management System
Taking a page from the solar industry, Powerhouse Dynamics will lease its eMonitor enterprise energy and asset management system.
Powerhouse Dynamics says the market for solar power took off when leasing programs were introduced because they made systems instantly accessible. The company says leasing will remove one of the biggest barriers to wider adoption of energy efficiency applications, as well. By leasing the eMonitor system, multi-site operators of small commercial facilities can reap savings from energy efficiency without a capital investment.
eMonitor customers include restaurants, convenience stores and retail chains, as well as multi-family housing developers.
eMonitor controls HVAC and other systems and remotely monitors equipment to diagnose performance issues and identify savings opportunities. A web portal, mobile apps and configurable alerts make eMonitor immediately accessible. Analytics give both on-site staff and remote corporate teams the information needed for operations management. At a corporate level, multi-location companies use the system to benchmark their facilities and equipment, identify star performers, and share best practices across the chain.
Financing for the lease program is being provided by Vision Ridge Capital Partners, one of Powerhouse Dynamics’s equity investors. The eMonitor lease program is available immediately.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Let's Do The Math for DR