Powerhouse Dynamics Raises $6M
Powerhouse Dynamics raised $6 million in Series B funding in a round led by Point Judith Capital and Constellation Technology Ventures (CTV). Existing investors, including SOSVentures and Vision Ridge Capital, also participated.
Powerhouse Dynamics is the developer of SiteSage enterprise energy and asset management system, designed for multi-site operators of small commercial facilities, such as restaurants, convenience stores and specialty retail chains.
The new funding will be used to help ramp sales and accelerate the execution of the company’s comprehensive product roadmap.
SiteSage, formerly known as the eMonitor, is an enterprise-level energy and asset management system that allows customers to centrally control HVAC and other electrical loads with a web interface and mobile apps.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management