Powerhouse Dynamics Re-Names, Expands Energy Management System
Powerhouse Dynamics expanded the remote equipment control functionality of its enterprise energy and asset management system and renamed the system SiteSage, replacing the eMonitor name under which it has been known.
SiteSage is designed for multi-site operators of small commercial facilities, such as restaurants, convenience stores and specialty retail chains. With the new SiteSage Controller, the ability to control equipment has been extended beyond HVAC to any equipment, including lighting, says Powerhouse Dynamics.
As with the entire SiteSage system, the Controller applies an intuitive graphical approach to equipment control with the ability to set multiple schedules of varying types per piece of equipment. The new Controller can manage multiple zones, each supporting multiple circuits, and control both single-phase equipment such as lighting and 3-phase equipment such as exhaust fans.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement