Powerhouse Dynamics Re-Names, Expands Energy Management System
Powerhouse Dynamics expanded the remote equipment control functionality of its enterprise energy and asset management system and renamed the system SiteSage, replacing the eMonitor name under which it has been known.
SiteSage is designed for multi-site operators of small commercial facilities, such as restaurants, convenience stores and specialty retail chains. With the new SiteSage Controller, the ability to control equipment has been extended beyond HVAC to any equipment, including lighting, says Powerhouse Dynamics.
As with the entire SiteSage system, the Controller applies an intuitive graphical approach to equipment control with the ability to set multiple schedules of varying types per piece of equipment. The new Controller can manage multiple zones, each supporting multiple circuits, and control both single-phase equipment such as lighting and 3-phase equipment such as exhaust fans.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- LED Myths and Facts
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room