Powerhouse Dynamics Re-Names, Expands Energy Management System
Powerhouse Dynamics expanded the remote equipment control functionality of its enterprise energy and asset management system and renamed the system SiteSage, replacing the eMonitor name under which it has been known.
SiteSage is designed for multi-site operators of small commercial facilities, such as restaurants, convenience stores and specialty retail chains. With the new SiteSage Controller, the ability to control equipment has been extended beyond HVAC to any equipment, including lighting, says Powerhouse Dynamics.
As with the entire SiteSage system, the Controller applies an intuitive graphical approach to equipment control with the ability to set multiple schedules of varying types per piece of equipment. The new Controller can manage multiple zones, each supporting multiple circuits, and control both single-phase equipment such as lighting and 3-phase equipment such as exhaust fans.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing