Powerhouse Dynamics Re-Names, Expands Energy Management System
Powerhouse Dynamics expanded the remote equipment control functionality of its enterprise energy and asset management system and renamed the system SiteSage, replacing the eMonitor name under which it has been known.
SiteSage is designed for multi-site operators of small commercial facilities, such as restaurants, convenience stores and specialty retail chains. With the new SiteSage Controller, the ability to control equipment has been extended beyond HVAC to any equipment, including lighting, says Powerhouse Dynamics.
As with the entire SiteSage system, the Controller applies an intuitive graphical approach to equipment control with the ability to set multiple schedules of varying types per piece of equipment. The new Controller can manage multiple zones, each supporting multiple circuits, and control both single-phase equipment such as lighting and 3-phase equipment such as exhaust fans.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards