PowerSecure Adds $20M in New Business
PowerSecure says it has garnered $20 million of new business, including about $7 million of new turnkey distributed generation (DG) business, nearly $7 million of additional utility infrastructure (UI) business and $6 million in new energy efficiency sales. An investor relations spokesman for PowerSecure said the new business has mostly been obtained within the last month.
The $7 million in DG awards include a hospital project and turnkey DG projects for data centers, industrial sites, wastewater treatment facilities and retailers.
The $7 million in new UI awards include substation, transmission and distribution work for ongoing utility system maintenance and construction projects, including anticipated near term transmission work for a large utility, which was announced in November 2013.
The $6 million in new energy efficiency awards includes projects to its ESCO customers by implementing energy efficiency improvements at several federal facilities and public school locations.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement