PowerSecure Adds $20M in New Business
PowerSecure says it has garnered $20 million of new business, including about $7 million of new turnkey distributed generation (DG) business, nearly $7 million of additional utility infrastructure (UI) business and $6 million in new energy efficiency sales. An investor relations spokesman for PowerSecure said the new business has mostly been obtained within the last month.
The $7 million in DG awards include a hospital project and turnkey DG projects for data centers, industrial sites, wastewater treatment facilities and retailers.
The $7 million in new UI awards include substation, transmission and distribution work for ongoing utility system maintenance and construction projects, including anticipated near term transmission work for a large utility, which was announced in November 2013.
The $6 million in new energy efficiency awards includes projects to its ESCO customers by implementing energy efficiency improvements at several federal facilities and public school locations.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide