PowerSecure Adds $20M in New Business
PowerSecure says it has garnered $20 million of new business, including about $7 million of new turnkey distributed generation (DG) business, nearly $7 million of additional utility infrastructure (UI) business and $6 million in new energy efficiency sales. An investor relations spokesman for PowerSecure said the new business has mostly been obtained within the last month.
The $7 million in DG awards include a hospital project and turnkey DG projects for data centers, industrial sites, wastewater treatment facilities and retailers.
The $7 million in new UI awards include substation, transmission and distribution work for ongoing utility system maintenance and construction projects, including anticipated near term transmission work for a large utility, which was announced in November 2013.
The $6 million in new energy efficiency awards includes projects to its ESCO customers by implementing energy efficiency improvements at several federal facilities and public school locations.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash