PowerSecure Adds $20M in New Business
PowerSecure says it has garnered $20 million of new business, including about $7 million of new turnkey distributed generation (DG) business, nearly $7 million of additional utility infrastructure (UI) business and $6 million in new energy efficiency sales. An investor relations spokesman for PowerSecure said the new business has mostly been obtained within the last month.
The $7 million in DG awards include a hospital project and turnkey DG projects for data centers, industrial sites, wastewater treatment facilities and retailers.
The $7 million in new UI awards include substation, transmission and distribution work for ongoing utility system maintenance and construction projects, including anticipated near term transmission work for a large utility, which was announced in November 2013.
The $6 million in new energy efficiency awards includes projects to its ESCO customers by implementing energy efficiency improvements at several federal facilities and public school locations.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- BuildingIQ Security
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement