PowerSecure Adds $20M in New Business
PowerSecure says it has garnered $20 million of new business, including about $7 million of new turnkey distributed generation (DG) business, nearly $7 million of additional utility infrastructure (UI) business and $6 million in new energy efficiency sales. An investor relations spokesman for PowerSecure said the new business has mostly been obtained within the last month.
The $7 million in DG awards include a hospital project and turnkey DG projects for data centers, industrial sites, wastewater treatment facilities and retailers.
The $7 million in new UI awards include substation, transmission and distribution work for ongoing utility system maintenance and construction projects, including anticipated near term transmission work for a large utility, which was announced in November 2013.
The $6 million in new energy efficiency awards includes projects to its ESCO customers by implementing energy efficiency improvements at several federal facilities and public school locations.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management