PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
Mini-split users can now control temperature settings online, as part of an energy management dashboard. Users can set up to eight heating and cooling periods. Commercial customers can also apply thermostat templates to multiple locations.
PowerWise says it expanded support for the HVAC controls of mini-split heat pumps because the devices have become so popular. iPhone and Android apps are available for controlling the mini-split heat pumps and remotely monitoring their energy use.
PowerWise supports controls for Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, Daikin, Panasonic, LG and Samsung mini-split heat pumps.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash