PRES Energy Uses Pritchett Controls’ Energy Management
Pritchett will rely on fellow members of InsideIQ, an international alliance of independent building automation contractors, to provide local support to PRES Energy customers.
PRES Energy wanted to provide a consistent EMS from one customer site to another. Pritchett Controls will provide systems integration with HVAC equipment and on-site power generation as well as the deployment of energy optimization measures and regulatory compliance strategies.
Pritchett has developed a consistent graphical user interface to be used at each site. Additionally, Pritchett provides control system design and develops programming logic for the execution of the energy optimization strategies. Pritchett Controls partners with a local InsideIQ member firm for the installation and commissioning of each system installation. The local InsideIQ member also provides on-going support after the installation is complete.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions