Prescolite Adds to LED Portfolio
Hubbell Lighting’s brand Prescolite has added a 5” LiteBox Surface Mount, 8” LiteFrame Commercial and Retroficient, and LiteForm cylinder to its LED product lineup to meet customers needs across a variety of industries.
Designed for commercial, new construction, remodel, and residential applications, the LiteBox Surface Mount is now available in a 5” model (LBS5LEDA) in addition to the 7” model LBSLEDA. The LBS5LEDA has 600+ lumen output similar to a 60W incandescent lamp, color rendering >90 and is dimmable to 15 percent. The LiteBox Surface Mount series eliminates the need for a traditional LED driver and is California Title 24 compliant, ENERGY STAR qualified and wet listed.
Prescolite’s LiteFrame Commercial and Retroficient LED downlights LC8LED and RLC8LED utilize Nichia LEDs for controlled color consistency, deliver 1,200 to 3,200 lumens and offer glare-free optical control. Additionally, the retrofit model (RLC8LED) can be installed from below the ceiling and its universal design is compatible with most commercial or architectural 8″ recessed downlights.
Prescolite’s new 6” LiteForm cylinder fixture (LCC6LED) is available in outputs between 1,000 and 1,800 lumens and can be installed as a surface, pendant, wall or cord mounted fixture. The LCC6LED’s light engine utilizes Nichia LEDs for controlled color consistency fixture to fixture and comes with 0-10V dimming to 10 percent with a variety of 1 percent dimming options available.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Planning for a Sustainable Future