Primex Brings Monitoring Platform to Healthcare
Primex Wireless released its OneVue Intelligent Monitoring platform for healthcare, providing wireless monitoring of environmental parameters such as room temperature and humidity or storage temperatures.
OneVue is currently available for use with PrimexIAQ (Room Temp/Humidity) and PrimexTEMP (Equipment Temperature) sensors. Additional capabilities are expected to be incorporated into the OneVue platform during Spring 2015. With OneVue, the data generated by sensors is tied to the room and physical equipment (such as refrigerators) being monitored, rather than to the sensor.
The OneVue platform is built from the ground up on Amazon Web Services’ infrastructure. OneVue’s cloud-based platform allows users to view monitoring data and configure the system using any Web browser on any tablet, smartphone, laptop or desktop computer. Only a minimal IT commitment is required upfront to configure the platform for any healthcare organization’s network, regardless of size.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- There’s Money in the Trash