Priority Power Management Procures 1B kWh for Texas Clients
The Public Utility Commission of Texas previously approved a settlement to transition Sharyland Utility’s Brady, Celeste, Colorado City and Stanton service areas into retail electric competition. On the deadline date for Sharyland to accept new transactions for moving customers to competitive retail electricity providers, Priority Power Management says it has procured nearly 1 billion kWh of retail electricity supply for its clients in the Sharyland service territory.
In the last two months, Priority Power has procured retail electricity supply for over 100 new and existing non-residential clients made up primarily of oil and gas companies, including about 453 million kWh per year of electricity usage, which represents an estimated 27 percent of all non-residential electricity meters and 40 percent of all non-residential electricity usage in the Sharyland territory.
With this transition to competition, Sharyland will become a regulated “wires-only” company that owns, operates, and manages the transmission and distribution system.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement