Proactive Energy Management in Buildings
Discussion on proactive energy management in buildings presented by Cara Touretzky and Michael Baldea from the University of Texas at Austin who say that a nonlinear model-based optimal energy management strategy demonstrates significant energy savings compared to setpoint tracking strategies.
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- REC Databook
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- EL Insights: Green Plastics
- ISO 50001: Frequently Asked Questions
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- Be Prepared to Defend Recyclability Claims!
- Your Guide to Total Energy and Sustainability Management
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders