Product & Project of the Year Awards from Environmental Leader
Environmental Leader announces the second annual Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards, a program which recognizes excellence in the areas of energy, environmental and sustainability management by awarding Top Product/Project of the Year status to those that receive a top score from a panel of distinguished judges, headed by a coordinator from LNS Research.
Do you have an innovative product that improves energy management, waste management, water efficiency, supply chain efficiency, packaging, air quality, or any other area of energy and environmental management? Has your company (or client) implemented a successful project that reduced energy costs, improved supply chain sustainability, reduced waste sent to landfill, or made strides toward any other environmental or energy management goals?
Then you may win designation as a Top Product or Project of the Year.
Our judging panel includes experts from the following companies:
- LNS Research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Environmental & Occupational Risk Management, Inc.
- Honeywell Aerospace
- ISS Facility Services
- Owens Corning
- Sam’s Club
- Trupoint Advisors
- University of California, Berkeley
- Williams Creek Consulting
Products or projects identified by these judges as exemplary examples of innovation will be named Top Products or Projects of the Year, based on evaluation criteria set out here.
Winners receive a badge announcing their Top Product/Project of the Year to display on product packaging, websites, trade show displays and other marketing materials.
Deadline for submissions is December 13, 2013. Early Bird Deadline (with reduced entry fee) is November 22, 2013.
Take a moment now to check out the Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards webpage, and if you have any questions, email email@example.com.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement