Product & Project of the Year Awards from Environmental Leader
Environmental Leader announces the second annual Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards, a program which recognizes excellence in the areas of energy, environmental and sustainability management by awarding Top Product/Project of the Year status to those that receive a top score from a panel of distinguished judges, headed by a coordinator from LNS Research.
Do you have an innovative product that improves energy management, waste management, water efficiency, supply chain efficiency, packaging, air quality, or any other area of energy and environmental management? Has your company (or client) implemented a successful project that reduced energy costs, improved supply chain sustainability, reduced waste sent to landfill, or made strides toward any other environmental or energy management goals?
Then you may win designation as a Top Product or Project of the Year.
Our judging panel includes experts from the following companies:
- LNS Research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Environmental & Occupational Risk Management, Inc.
- Honeywell Aerospace
- ISS Facility Services
- Owens Corning
- Sam’s Club
- Trupoint Advisors
- University of California, Berkeley
- Williams Creek Consulting
Products or projects identified by these judges as exemplary examples of innovation will be named Top Products or Projects of the Year, based on evaluation criteria set out here.
Winners receive a badge announcing their Top Product/Project of the Year to display on product packaging, websites, trade show displays and other marketing materials.
Deadline for submissions is December 13, 2013. Early Bird Deadline (with reduced entry fee) is November 22, 2013.
Take a moment now to check out the Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards webpage, and if you have any questions, email email@example.com.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future