Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
Less than 90 days after its US launch, Kingspan Energy announced its acquisition of American Solar & Alternative Power (ASAP). Founded in 1990, ASAP is an established commercial solar energy and LED lighting project developer active from New Jersey to Massachusetts.The deal will bolster Kingspan Energy’s sales, marketing and project development presence in New England and the New York tri-state area.
Kingspan Energy’s sister company Kingspan Insulated Panels is already established in the US commercial and industrial market. With ASAP, Kingspan’s customers can now benefit from a combined product warranty that covers both their insulated roof panel system and the incorporated rooftop solar PV.
ASAP and Kingspan share a similar approach to solar project development, combining energy consulting, financing, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in a turn-key package for customers.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash