Proliphix Targets Small Businesses with Multiple Branches for Energy Management
Proliphix, a provider of energy management systems, has new hardware and services targeted for distributed enterprises, such as multi-site retailers, branch banks and school systems.
The Proliphix IMT-400 Energy Controller is an energy management tool that allows customers to manage their remote HVAC systems via the web. Compatible with most HVAC systems, the IMT-400 plugs into an organization’s existing data infrastructure (wired or wirelessly) and uses standard Internet protocols to connect with Proliphix’s cloud-based remote management software, the UniVista Energy Manager.
Users can set up multi-year schedules, make system adjustments for any location and arrange e-mail or text message alerts regarding system performance. Customers also get up-to-the-minute operating data, which also allows them to identify trends that might have an impact on future performance.
The Proliphix IMT-400 is the latest addition to the Proliphix family of energy control solutions. It is specifically designed for retailers, banks, and public sector organizations that need an efficient and cost-effective way to manage HVAC environmental systems across a network of facilities.
Recently, Sprint announced it expects to save approximately $15 million over the next 10 years with the implementation of a new retail energy management system, supplied by Proliphix, which has been installed in more than 1,000 Sprint retail stores to date.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management