Proliphix Targets Small Businesses with Multiple Branches for Energy Management
Proliphix, a provider of energy management systems, has new hardware and services targeted for distributed enterprises, such as multi-site retailers, branch banks and school systems.
The Proliphix IMT-400 Energy Controller is an energy management tool that allows customers to manage their remote HVAC systems via the web. Compatible with most HVAC systems, the IMT-400 plugs into an organization’s existing data infrastructure (wired or wirelessly) and uses standard Internet protocols to connect with Proliphix’s cloud-based remote management software, the UniVista Energy Manager.
Users can set up multi-year schedules, make system adjustments for any location and arrange e-mail or text message alerts regarding system performance. Customers also get up-to-the-minute operating data, which also allows them to identify trends that might have an impact on future performance.
The Proliphix IMT-400 is the latest addition to the Proliphix family of energy control solutions. It is specifically designed for retailers, banks, and public sector organizations that need an efficient and cost-effective way to manage HVAC environmental systems across a network of facilities.
Recently, Sprint announced it expects to save approximately $15 million over the next 10 years with the implementation of a new retail energy management system, supplied by Proliphix, which has been installed in more than 1,000 Sprint retail stores to date.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement