Proliphix Targets Small Businesses with Multiple Branches for Energy Management
Proliphix, a provider of energy management systems, has new hardware and services targeted for distributed enterprises, such as multi-site retailers, branch banks and school systems.
The Proliphix IMT-400 Energy Controller is an energy management tool that allows customers to manage their remote HVAC systems via the web. Compatible with most HVAC systems, the IMT-400 plugs into an organization’s existing data infrastructure (wired or wirelessly) and uses standard Internet protocols to connect with Proliphix’s cloud-based remote management software, the UniVista Energy Manager.
Users can set up multi-year schedules, make system adjustments for any location and arrange e-mail or text message alerts regarding system performance. Customers also get up-to-the-minute operating data, which also allows them to identify trends that might have an impact on future performance.
The Proliphix IMT-400 is the latest addition to the Proliphix family of energy control solutions. It is specifically designed for retailers, banks, and public sector organizations that need an efficient and cost-effective way to manage HVAC environmental systems across a network of facilities.
Recently, Sprint announced it expects to save approximately $15 million over the next 10 years with the implementation of a new retail energy management system, supplied by Proliphix, which has been installed in more than 1,000 Sprint retail stores to date.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room