Proliphix Targets Small Businesses with Multiple Branches for Energy Management
Proliphix, a provider of energy management systems, has new hardware and services targeted for distributed enterprises, such as multi-site retailers, branch banks and school systems.
The Proliphix IMT-400 Energy Controller is an energy management tool that allows customers to manage their remote HVAC systems via the web. Compatible with most HVAC systems, the IMT-400 plugs into an organization’s existing data infrastructure (wired or wirelessly) and uses standard Internet protocols to connect with Proliphix’s cloud-based remote management software, the UniVista Energy Manager.
Users can set up multi-year schedules, make system adjustments for any location and arrange e-mail or text message alerts regarding system performance. Customers also get up-to-the-minute operating data, which also allows them to identify trends that might have an impact on future performance.
The Proliphix IMT-400 is the latest addition to the Proliphix family of energy control solutions. It is specifically designed for retailers, banks, and public sector organizations that need an efficient and cost-effective way to manage HVAC environmental systems across a network of facilities.
Recently, Sprint announced it expects to save approximately $15 million over the next 10 years with the implementation of a new retail energy management system, supplied by Proliphix, which has been installed in more than 1,000 Sprint retail stores to date.
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation