PV Monitoring Portal Reaches 100 TWh
SMA says its web-based PV monitoring platform Sunny Portal has monitored 100 terawatt hours (TWh) of solar energy.
Sunny Portal provides free system monitoring for photovoltaic plants throughout the world and currently supports more than 150,000 systems. It allows system owners to access PV system data via the Internet or Sunny Portal application for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android phones.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?