PV Racking Comes Prewired
SMA is offering a preassembled and prewired roof-mount racking system for commercial-scale PV.
Specifically designed for use with its three-phase inverter – the Sunny Tripower TL-US – the SMA ReadyRack includes all balance of system components. It is fully UL and NEC 2014 compliant.
The SMA ReadyRack features pre-installed ground braid cables; pre-wired AFCI-compliant inverter, AC and DC disconnects; and pre-drilled holes for mounting. With fully installed equipment, it can withstand winds up to 150 MPH, lengthy DC runs to a parapet wall, or an auxiliary fan or sun shield, thanks to the Sunny Tripower’s OptiCool temperature management system.
The SMA ReadyRack meets UL and NEC 690.12 rapid shutdown requirements when placed within 10 feet of the PV array.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds