Quality Attributes Software Introduces IntelliFace EMS
Quality Attributes Software (QAS) has introduced IntelliFace, its next-generation sustainable resource and energy management system that the company says can be used by any type of property, facility or campus to reduce costs and increase energy efficiency.
IntelliFace, an intelligent software system, can interface with any type of existing system or platform in any format or language.
The cloud application has the ability to collect limitless end-to-end “real data” from all measurable resources within a facility and then manage, analyze and store it, the company says. It can also process millions of data points in seconds and then adjust the data sets in real time.
The graphic presentations give an X-ray view of the energy flow of the building, measuring the energy usage for optimum analysis and management.
IntelliFace also provides an analysis of energy and resource performance, identifying trends and issues needing to be addressed, QAS says. It allows facility managers to monitor multiple buildings at once or several locations around the world.
IntelliFace’s dashboard can be configured with a variety of data presentations depending on the audience. Each display can track energy and resource use as well as renewables such as solar and wind.
The software’s GreenTouchscreen tool is designed to educate occupants, raise their awareness and influence behavior, encouraging energy efficiency. The GreenTouchscreen shows a facility’s features, and charts its progress toward sustainable practices on an interactive touchscreen displayed in public area of the facility.
Last month, Oxford Properties Group announced plans to use Zerofootprint Inc.’s VELO platform to convey real-time energy use from its Royal Bank Plaza in Toronto to the building’s tenants. The system will display energy usage data showing how the building’s 7,500 occupants — from tenants that include Royal Bank and JP Morgan Chase — consume energy throughout the day. The data will be displayed on big screens in the building’s lobby.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts