RAB Introduces LEDs for Gas Stations, Wet Areas
RAB Lighting’s MASI is an LED fuel station canopy with DLC premium qualifications, according to the company. It is available in 16-in and 20-in sizes and 52W, 80W, 100W, 160W and 200W power packages with equivalencies to 400W metal halide. The energy ratings are as high as 144 lumens per Watt. They have a 60 percent reduction in energy versus comparable HID fixtures.
The lights are optimizes for new construction and retrofits of fuel stations that need high illumination and maximum vehicle clearance. All but the 480V are DesignLights Consortium Premium products and are available for utility rebates. They each are rated for a 100,000 hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations, the company said.
RAB also introduced SHARK, which it says is a high efficiency, impact-resistant and watertight linear LED fixture. It is aimed at providing an alternative to fluorescents inaccessible locations. It is optimizes for industrial areas that are often washed down or wet, such as car washes and tunnels.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy