RAB Introduces LEDs for Gas Stations, Wet Areas
RAB Lighting’s MASI is an LED fuel station canopy with DLC premium qualifications, according to the company. It is available in 16-in and 20-in sizes and 52W, 80W, 100W, 160W and 200W power packages with equivalencies to 400W metal halide. The energy ratings are as high as 144 lumens per Watt. They have a 60 percent reduction in energy versus comparable HID fixtures.
The lights are optimizes for new construction and retrofits of fuel stations that need high illumination and maximum vehicle clearance. All but the 480V are DesignLights Consortium Premium products and are available for utility rebates. They each are rated for a 100,000 hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations, the company said.
RAB also introduced SHARK, which it says is a high efficiency, impact-resistant and watertight linear LED fixture. It is aimed at providing an alternative to fluorescents inaccessible locations. It is optimizes for industrial areas that are often washed down or wet, such as car washes and tunnels.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy