RAB Introduces Lightcloud
RAB Lighting has introduced Lightcloud, a commercial wireless lighting control system that is managed from the cloud.
The company says that Lightcloud can cut costs by as much as 68 percent and pay for itself in as little as six months. It uses energy measuring, tracking and reporting to help achieve the savings and payback goals.
It offers programmable schedules, daylight haversting, dimming capabilities, occupany/vacancy sensing and support for demand response, according to the company.
Other features, according to the company, include unlimited tech and user support and commissioning, RAB lighting design services and utility rebate assistance. The system carries an unlimited hardware warranty.
The marriage of lighting and the cloud promises to be a long and mutually beneficial one. Lighting offers almost total ubiquity and the ability to embed myriad platforms and services that can be managed from the cloud.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy