RacoWireless Partners With EnTouch Controls
The EnTouch EMS platform integrates wireless thermostats and monitoring controllers with a cloud-based facility management dashboard that customers can access from anywhere. The connected systems feed the dashboard every minute with usage data that can be analyzed for trends to identify maintenance issues or usage patterns. The company also offers EnTouch 360°, a 24/7 managed service to analyze this data to detect abnormal energy usage and also to alert facilities staff to potential maintenance issues.
EnTouch says its EMS has demonstrated energy cost reductions of up to 25 percent.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room