RacoWireless Partners With EnTouch Controls
The EnTouch EMS platform integrates wireless thermostats and monitoring controllers with a cloud-based facility management dashboard that customers can access from anywhere. The connected systems feed the dashboard every minute with usage data that can be analyzed for trends to identify maintenance issues or usage patterns. The company also offers EnTouch 360°, a 24/7 managed service to analyze this data to detect abnormal energy usage and also to alert facilities staff to potential maintenance issues.
EnTouch says its EMS has demonstrated energy cost reductions of up to 25 percent.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year