Radiance Solar Powers Piano Store
Radiance Solar has finished the installation of a 43kW roof-mounted solar array atop the showroom of Cooper Piano in Atlanta, according to the vendor.
The array will generate more than 60,000 kWh annually and save Cooper almost $9,000, according to the press release. The project includes 136 Candata Solar 320 watt modules and a 36kW Solectria inverter.
The press release says that Radiance has installed solar infrastructure in excess of 50 MW in the southeast. In all, solar arrays at more than 200 sites – including projects on behalf of Anheuser-Bush, Cox Enterprises, Ikea, Shaw Industries and the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Last week, the Greenfield (MO) School District finished installation of a 376 KW solar power system. Panels were placed at the high school, middle school and elementary school in the district.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology