Radiance Solar Powers Piano Store
Radiance Solar has finished the installation of a 43kW roof-mounted solar array atop the showroom of Cooper Piano in Atlanta, according to the vendor.
The array will generate more than 60,000 kWh annually and save Cooper almost $9,000, according to the press release. The project includes 136 Candata Solar 320 watt modules and a 36kW Solectria inverter.
The press release says that Radiance has installed solar infrastructure in excess of 50 MW in the southeast. In all, solar arrays at more than 200 sites – including projects on behalf of Anheuser-Bush, Cox Enterprises, Ikea, Shaw Industries and the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Last week, the Greenfield (MO) School District finished installation of a 376 KW solar power system. Panels were placed at the high school, middle school and elementary school in the district.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future