Raritan Releases New Version of DCIM Software
Raritan released a new version of its data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software.
The release features the following new capabilities:
- Expanded data center health maps that monitor critical facilities systems such as CRACs, UPSs and RPPs.
- Rack failover analysis reports.
- Cabinet, asset and item detail reports.
- Cabinet move feature.
The Raritan DCIM software also provides import wizards, auto-discovery features and a models library.
The new version of the software is included at no additional cost to Raritan customers with maintenance agreements.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year