RCS Enters LED Market
RCS Ltd., a global distributor of cellular phones and electronics, has entered the LED lighting market. The company now services buyers and sellers of LED lights both through online platforms and its staff of sales professionals. RCS lighting provides full service brokerage, including locating the cheapest stocks, ensuring quick delivery and handling all legal and tax import/export requirements. The LED market is now truly global as RCS Lighting operates globally in 16 different languages with branches in 6 countries and contacts in 68.
RCS says it is the world’s largest international distributor of cellular phones, digital cameras and other portable electronics.
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room