RCS Enters LED Market
RCS Ltd., a global distributor of cellular phones and electronics, has entered the LED lighting market. The company now services buyers and sellers of LED lights both through online platforms and its staff of sales professionals. RCS lighting provides full service brokerage, including locating the cheapest stocks, ensuring quick delivery and handling all legal and tax import/export requirements. The LED market is now truly global as RCS Lighting operates globally in 16 different languages with branches in 6 countries and contacts in 68.
RCS says it is the world’s largest international distributor of cellular phones, digital cameras and other portable electronics.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice