RCS Enters LED Market
RCS Ltd., a global distributor of cellular phones and electronics, has entered the LED lighting market. The company now services buyers and sellers of LED lights both through online platforms and its staff of sales professionals. RCS lighting provides full service brokerage, including locating the cheapest stocks, ensuring quick delivery and handling all legal and tax import/export requirements. The LED market is now truly global as RCS Lighting operates globally in 16 different languages with branches in 6 countries and contacts in 68.
RCS says it is the world’s largest international distributor of cellular phones, digital cameras and other portable electronics.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape