RCS Enters LED Market
RCS Ltd., a global distributor of cellular phones and electronics, has entered the LED lighting market. The company now services buyers and sellers of LED lights both through online platforms and its staff of sales professionals. RCS lighting provides full service brokerage, including locating the cheapest stocks, ensuring quick delivery and handling all legal and tax import/export requirements. The LED market is now truly global as RCS Lighting operates globally in 16 different languages with branches in 6 countries and contacts in 68.
RCS says it is the world’s largest international distributor of cellular phones, digital cameras and other portable electronics.
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing