RCS Enters LED Market
RCS Ltd., a global distributor of cellular phones and electronics, has entered the LED lighting market. The company now services buyers and sellers of LED lights both through online platforms and its staff of sales professionals. RCS lighting provides full service brokerage, including locating the cheapest stocks, ensuring quick delivery and handling all legal and tax import/export requirements. The LED market is now truly global as RCS Lighting operates globally in 16 different languages with branches in 6 countries and contacts in 68.
RCS says it is the world’s largest international distributor of cellular phones, digital cameras and other portable electronics.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- There’s Money in the Trash
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity