Real Estate Firm Streamlines Energy Management Across Portfolio
Shorenstein Properties, a national real estate investment firm, has purchased EnerNOC’s energy intelligence software platform to better manage its energy usage and reporting across its portfolio. This expands Shorenstein’s relationship with EnerNOC, which began with demand response and procurement services.
With the new software, Shorenstein will be able to centralize real-time energy information and utility bill data into a single platform, improve budgeting and forecasting and automate the ENERGY STAR reporting process. EnerNOC’s software will also help support Shorenstein’s commitment to the US Department of Energy’s Better Buildings Challenge to reduce portfolio-wide energy usage by 20 percent by 2020.
EnerNOC’s software permits organizations with many properties served by different utilities to centralize energy data.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds