Real Estate Management Firm Incorporates DiBOSS
AMP Technologies will provide energy management data through Selex ES’ digital building operating system (DiBOSS).
AMP Technologies offers a suite of products and services for commercial real estate management, including services around due diligence, property accounting, lease administration, asset management and data standardization. The AMP Technologies Platform monitors and manages individual properties and large portfolios.
Italian company Selex ES has worked with Columbia University and New York City-based Rudin Management to create DiBOSS. John Gilbert, chief operating officer and EVP with Rudin Management, said DiBOSS is a self-learning building management system that is installed in eight of Rudin’s buildings, totaling roughly six million square feet. Gilbert said DiBOSS is saving the company from $.50 to $1.00 per square foot, and the payback ranges from seven to 12 months.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide