REC Management System Provided
Manitoba Hydro, the largest energy utility from the Province of Manitoba, acquired a renewable energy credit (REC) management tool that ensures an up-to-date inventory is kept in compliance with regional renewable energy tracking systems.
OATI provided Manitoba Hydro OATI webREC, an intuitive solution to effectively manage REC transactions, REC inventory, and REC status. Manitoba Hydro is also now equipped with the ability to identify new revenue opportunities by monitoring unbundled RECs available for sale for all vintage months.
OATI webREC accurately performs generation allocation by assigning generation MWh to Manitoba Hydro’s obligations, such as bilateral contract sales and sales into markets utilizing a flexible rules-based allocation engine. The powerful allocation rules engine allows Manitoba Hydro to account for both symmetric and asymmetric rules, rule priorities, allocation policies, and execution sequences based on their specific needs.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement