REC Management System Provided
Manitoba Hydro, the largest energy utility from the Province of Manitoba, acquired a renewable energy credit (REC) management tool that ensures an up-to-date inventory is kept in compliance with regional renewable energy tracking systems.
OATI provided Manitoba Hydro OATI webREC, an intuitive solution to effectively manage REC transactions, REC inventory, and REC status. Manitoba Hydro is also now equipped with the ability to identify new revenue opportunities by monitoring unbundled RECs available for sale for all vintage months.
OATI webREC accurately performs generation allocation by assigning generation MWh to Manitoba Hydro’s obligations, such as bilateral contract sales and sales into markets utilizing a flexible rules-based allocation engine. The powerful allocation rules engine allows Manitoba Hydro to account for both symmetric and asymmetric rules, rule priorities, allocation policies, and execution sequences based on their specific needs.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management