REC Management System Provided
Manitoba Hydro, the largest energy utility from the Province of Manitoba, acquired a renewable energy credit (REC) management tool that ensures an up-to-date inventory is kept in compliance with regional renewable energy tracking systems.
OATI provided Manitoba Hydro OATI webREC, an intuitive solution to effectively manage REC transactions, REC inventory, and REC status. Manitoba Hydro is also now equipped with the ability to identify new revenue opportunities by monitoring unbundled RECs available for sale for all vintage months.
OATI webREC accurately performs generation allocation by assigning generation MWh to Manitoba Hydro’s obligations, such as bilateral contract sales and sales into markets utilizing a flexible rules-based allocation engine. The powerful allocation rules engine allows Manitoba Hydro to account for both symmetric and asymmetric rules, rule priorities, allocation policies, and execution sequences based on their specific needs.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement