Redesigned Building Rating Website Improves User Experience
The Building Rating website has gone through a comprehensive redesign with the user’s experience in mind.
It is now fully responsive, with a layout and navigation that adapts to a range of devices, from mobile phones to desktop computers.
Building Rating has four primary features:
Learn about a jurisdiction: An interactive map reveals the jurisdictions (cities, counties, states, or countries) focused on improving the energy and water performance of their buildings. Clicking on the map will take the user to a page with detailed information about a jurisdiction’s specific policies or programs
Compare policies: The site’s interactive Policy Comparison Tool allows users to compare specific policy elements across multiple jurisdictions. Users can export a policy comparison report as a CSV file or copy the report and insert it into a PowerPoint presentation.
Search for content: The site’s search feature can be used to find documents, news articles, announcements, blog posts and graphics. Users can filter searches by location, topic and content type.
Recent updates: The site includes chronologically sorted news articles, blog posts and announcements.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles