Redesigned Building Rating Website Improves User Experience
The Building Rating website has gone through a comprehensive redesign with the user’s experience in mind.
It is now fully responsive, with a layout and navigation that adapts to a range of devices, from mobile phones to desktop computers.
Building Rating has four primary features:
Learn about a jurisdiction: An interactive map reveals the jurisdictions (cities, counties, states, or countries) focused on improving the energy and water performance of their buildings. Clicking on the map will take the user to a page with detailed information about a jurisdiction’s specific policies or programs
Compare policies: The site’s interactive Policy Comparison Tool allows users to compare specific policy elements across multiple jurisdictions. Users can export a policy comparison report as a CSV file or copy the report and insert it into a PowerPoint presentation.
Search for content: The site’s search feature can be used to find documents, news articles, announcements, blog posts and graphics. Users can filter searches by location, topic and content type.
Recent updates: The site includes chronologically sorted news articles, blog posts and announcements.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future