Redwood City Installs Energy Storage Systems
Green Charge Networks signed an agreement with Redwood City, Calif., to install its GreenStation smart-grid-enabled energy storage systems at two facilities to offset demand charges.
California is requiring its three largest utilities to install 1.3 GW of energy storage by 2020. A big motivation for enterprises is demand charges, says Green Charge Networks: over the past decade, demand charges in California have been growing by more than 7 percent annually, accounting for 50 percent of the electric bills for many institutions.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Sustainable Edge™
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book