Reforming New York’s Energy Vision
An event entitled “Reforming New York’s Energy Vision: Implications for Wholesale Electricity Markets” focused on the New York Public Service Commission’s Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) initiative to reform New York’s electric energy industry and regulatory practices to promote greater system-wide efficiency, greater deployment of renewable energy and distributed energy resources, and greater use of technologies, products and services to increase demand elasticity and efficiency.
The REV could have profound operating and legal implications for wholesale power markets in New York (and potentially in other parts of the US). This event provided a forum for experts to discuss these implications and the factors that should be considered while the REV initiative is still under consideration by the New York Public Service Commission.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash