Refrigerated Warehouse Company Picks Energy Management Service
Lineage Logistics, a refrigerated warehouse provider, will use Cascade Energy’s energy management services to maximize refrigeration system energy efficiency at multiple facilities, reducing energy usage 10-15 percent.
A key component of Cascade’s energy management system is the facility tune-up, which delivers savings through an operations and maintenance approach. Tune-ups are applied either to an entire facility or to specific systems, such as refrigeration, compressed air and boiler systems. After the initial tune-up, Cascade ensures that energy savings are maintained and additional opportunities for efficiency are pursued with its proprietary energy tracking software, Sensei, which is designed to help drive continuous energy optimization.
Prior to Lineage’s rebranding a year ago, Cascade provided facility tune-ups and energy assessments for capital projects to several refrigerated warehouses in the Northwest that are now part of the Lineage network.
Cascade Energy rolled out its Sensei software at the World Energy Engineering Congress last fall, taking aim at the $95 billion annual energy bill of US industrial companies.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Building Energy Intelligence
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management