Refrigerated Warehouse Company Picks Energy Management Service
Lineage Logistics, a refrigerated warehouse provider, will use Cascade Energy’s energy management services to maximize refrigeration system energy efficiency at multiple facilities, reducing energy usage 10-15 percent.
A key component of Cascade’s energy management system is the facility tune-up, which delivers savings through an operations and maintenance approach. Tune-ups are applied either to an entire facility or to specific systems, such as refrigeration, compressed air and boiler systems. After the initial tune-up, Cascade ensures that energy savings are maintained and additional opportunities for efficiency are pursued with its proprietary energy tracking software, Sensei, which is designed to help drive continuous energy optimization.
Prior to Lineage’s rebranding a year ago, Cascade provided facility tune-ups and energy assessments for capital projects to several refrigerated warehouses in the Northwest that are now part of the Lineage network.
Cascade Energy rolled out its Sensei software at the World Energy Engineering Congress last fall, taking aim at the $95 billion annual energy bill of US industrial companies.
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide