Refrigerated Warehouse Company Picks Energy Management Service
Lineage Logistics, a refrigerated warehouse provider, will use Cascade Energy’s energy management services to maximize refrigeration system energy efficiency at multiple facilities, reducing energy usage 10-15 percent.
A key component of Cascade’s energy management system is the facility tune-up, which delivers savings through an operations and maintenance approach. Tune-ups are applied either to an entire facility or to specific systems, such as refrigeration, compressed air and boiler systems. After the initial tune-up, Cascade ensures that energy savings are maintained and additional opportunities for efficiency are pursued with its proprietary energy tracking software, Sensei, which is designed to help drive continuous energy optimization.
Prior to Lineage’s rebranding a year ago, Cascade provided facility tune-ups and energy assessments for capital projects to several refrigerated warehouses in the Northwest that are now part of the Lineage network.
Cascade Energy rolled out its Sensei software at the World Energy Engineering Congress last fall, taking aim at the $95 billion annual energy bill of US industrial companies.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room