Regatta Solutions Acquires Energy Management Firm
Regatta Solutions, the West Coast distributor of Capstone Turbine, has acquired Wedge Consulting, a California-based energy efficiency firm. The acquisition brings several services in-house to Regatta, including energy benchmarking, retro-commissioning and energy analysis for complex buildings such as laboratories and data centers.
Regatta Solutions distributes, maintains, engineers, and consults for Capstone microturbines in combined heat and power (CHP) applications. The onsite energy installations allow facilities to meet multiple energy demands with one source of power. Regatta says the addition of Wedge Consulting’s project knowledge will ensure that each facility is as efficient as possible to right-size its energy system.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Planning for a Sustainable Future