REGEN Energy, Ayla Networks Partner for Energy Management
REGEN Energy’s Swarm Logic is a wireless energy management platform for dynamically controlling devices and electrical loads in commercial and light industrial facilities. Ayla specializes in cloud-based services that allow equipment manufacturers to create and support Internet-enabled devices.
Through the partnership, REGEN and Ayla will create an ecosystem of intelligent equipment designed to curb energy, accelerate adoption of demand response and provide mechanisms for gathering and analyzing performance data. REGEN and Ayla will collaborate on both product development and go-to market strategies.
The Swarm Logic platform links to building systems, thermostats, or equipment. Swarm Logic enabled devices work together, communicating with each other to manage duty cycles and electrical loads inside of a facility. Swarm Logic can be employed to curb peak power in conjunction with third-party or utility-sponsored demand response programs or to fine-tune overnight and weekend loads.
Manufacturers of thermostats, fire safety equipment, water boilers, pumps and other industrial equipment already use Ayla’s technology for their Internet of Things (IoT) products.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future