Remote Monitoring System Introduced
Cummins Power Generation has unveiled its new PowerCommand 500/550 Remote Monitoring System that provides a Web-based system of remotely monitoring and controlling on-site generator sets, transfer switches, sensors and output controls from any PC or Mac computer.
Service calls and site visits can be reduced as multiple authorized users can now remotely determine the status of annunciators, alternators, engines, and transfer switches. Users can remotely start and stop generators, start and stop transfer switch tests, and reset and acknowledge faults.
PowerCommand is ideal for a wide range of on-site power applications, such as data centers, health care, manufacturing, offices and schools, and is available in two levels of capability. The PowerCommand 500 remote monitoring system is capable of monitoring and controlling two devices, such as one generator set and one transfer switch in a typical standby power application. The PowerCommand 550 remote monitoring system is capable of monitoring and controlling up to 12 on-site devices, such as multiple generator sets, multiple transfer switches or other I/O modules.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- LED Myths and Facts
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room