Remote Monitoring System Introduced
Cummins Power Generation has unveiled its new PowerCommand 500/550 Remote Monitoring System that provides a Web-based system of remotely monitoring and controlling on-site generator sets, transfer switches, sensors and output controls from any PC or Mac computer.
Service calls and site visits can be reduced as multiple authorized users can now remotely determine the status of annunciators, alternators, engines, and transfer switches. Users can remotely start and stop generators, start and stop transfer switch tests, and reset and acknowledge faults.
PowerCommand is ideal for a wide range of on-site power applications, such as data centers, health care, manufacturing, offices and schools, and is available in two levels of capability. The PowerCommand 500 remote monitoring system is capable of monitoring and controlling two devices, such as one generator set and one transfer switch in a typical standby power application. The PowerCommand 550 remote monitoring system is capable of monitoring and controlling up to 12 on-site devices, such as multiple generator sets, multiple transfer switches or other I/O modules.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex