Remote Monitoring System Introduced
Cummins Power Generation has unveiled its new PowerCommand 500/550 Remote Monitoring System that provides a Web-based system of remotely monitoring and controlling on-site generator sets, transfer switches, sensors and output controls from any PC or Mac computer.
Service calls and site visits can be reduced as multiple authorized users can now remotely determine the status of annunciators, alternators, engines, and transfer switches. Users can remotely start and stop generators, start and stop transfer switch tests, and reset and acknowledge faults.
PowerCommand is ideal for a wide range of on-site power applications, such as data centers, health care, manufacturing, offices and schools, and is available in two levels of capability. The PowerCommand 500 remote monitoring system is capable of monitoring and controlling two devices, such as one generator set and one transfer switch in a typical standby power application. The PowerCommand 550 remote monitoring system is capable of monitoring and controlling up to 12 on-site devices, such as multiple generator sets, multiple transfer switches or other I/O modules.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles