ReneSola Expands LED Lighting Division in US
ReneSola, a technology provider of energy-efficiency products, is expanding its new LED lighting division in the United States.
ReneSola America recently expanded its sales and logistic network in 12 states including California, Arizona, Oregon, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Florida and Tennessee, with plans of further expansion in 2015.
The company’s LED sales and technical specialists work with its customer base, including electrical distribution clients, to supply LED products and services across the US. Since 2014, ReneSola’s LED products have been procured for a wide range of lighting projects, including in seaports, hotels, automobile dealerships and universities.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year