Renewable Choice Energy Joins RMI Business Renewables Center
Boulder-based Renewable Choice Energy joined the Rocky Mountain Institute’s Business Renewables Center as a founding transaction service provider with an emphasis in power purchase agreement (PPA) brokering.
The Business Renewables Center, which is comprised of renewable energy buyers, project developers, and service providers like Renewable Choice, will provide a collaborative opportunity for commercial entities and their partners to advance the growth of renewable energy.
Renewable Choice Energy, founded in 2001, offers certified renewable energy credits (RECs), carbon offsets, sustainability consulting and strategic renewable energy advisory services.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws