Report: Aircraft Lighting Segment to Grow
A MarketsandMarkets report says the global aircraft lighting sector will expand at a combined annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.08 percent and reach a total value of $2.55 billion by 2021.
The report says that several factors will drive the market going forward. These include growth in the number of aircraft built, increase in low cost carriers the growth of domestic aviation and the desire for efficient alternatives to existing installed lighting. The report says that the retrofit and regional aircraft markets are expected to grow at the fastest rate during the period that the report covers.
One of the main reasons for the reduction in energy expenditures by the Department of Defense is the shrinking cost of fuel for aircraft, according to a report from The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP).
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy