Report Forecasts Global Fuel Cell Market
The 2013 Report on the International Fuel Cells Market – Global Forecasts to 2018 report analyzes and estimates the demand for fuel cells globally. The fuel cell market is segmented on the basis of application, type, fuel and geography. Regional and product-based market data is given in terms of both volumes and revenues for the period from 2010 to 2018.
Various fuel cell products analyzed in this study include direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC), proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC), molten carbonate fuel cell (MCFC), alkaline fuel cell (AFC), phosphoric acid fuel cell (PAFC) and solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC).
The fuel cells market by applications is majorly divided into stationary, transportation and portable. The economies covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (ROW).
Some of the key players profiled in this study include Fuel Cell Energy, Ballard, Clearedge, Toshiba, Panasonic, Plug Power Inc. and Hydrogenics Corporation.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Managing City Assets: A New Perspective; a New Model; and a Transformed Value
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing