Report Forecasts Global Fuel Cell Market
The 2013 Report on the International Fuel Cells Market – Global Forecasts to 2018 report analyzes and estimates the demand for fuel cells globally. The fuel cell market is segmented on the basis of application, type, fuel and geography. Regional and product-based market data is given in terms of both volumes and revenues for the period from 2010 to 2018.
Various fuel cell products analyzed in this study include direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC), proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC), molten carbonate fuel cell (MCFC), alkaline fuel cell (AFC), phosphoric acid fuel cell (PAFC) and solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC).
The fuel cells market by applications is majorly divided into stationary, transportation and portable. The economies covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (ROW).
Some of the key players profiled in this study include Fuel Cell Energy, Ballard, Clearedge, Toshiba, Panasonic, Plug Power Inc. and Hydrogenics Corporation.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management