Report: How to Make Your Energy Retrofit Happen
Facilities managers and commercial property owners increasingly accept that they can save their company significant amounts of money through reduced energy use and lower plant operating costs. But engaging in energy efficiency projects and upgrades can be costly and companies don’t always have the funds to get started. Fortunately, funding options are available for companies that know how to find them.
Companies also struggle with a lack of know-how. Energy management projects have a variety of moving parts and can seem overwhelming. Facility managers must consider questions such as : Where are our biggest energy savings opportunities? How do we identify the most effective energy management techniques? What measures can we take that will quickly pay for themselves? Where do we go for help with funding? How do we start implementing the projects? And how do I sell the project to my higher-ups?
A new report from Energy Manager Today, sponsored by ABM, looks at two of these funding options, performance contracting and PACE financing, and answers questions in order to help you get started.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Combined Heat and Power
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management