Retroficiency Analyzes Data From Any Meter
Retroficiency unveiled a new Building Efficiency Intelligence (BEI) platform for utilities and program administrators to gain insights from any meter, customer or business data source.
The new platform release incorporates a data-driven approach at each phase of the program delivery process. Utilities and program administrators can now merge deep meter analytics with customer and business data to determine which commercial customers are most likely to engage in their efficiency programs.
Retroficiency’s BEI platform mines utility meter data and building information, combining these sources with energy analytics to create energy models for deep insights about how each building is using energy and how each could improve with efficiency upgrades.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year