Retroficiency Helps 3 New Utilities Reach out to Commercial Customers
Retroficiency’s advanced meter analytics has recently been implemented across three new utility commercial energy efficiency programs: AEP Ohio, Puget Sound Energy and The United Illuminating Company, which collectively serve more than 300,000 commercial customers consuming nearly 26 terawatt-hours of energy annually.
Retroficiency’s Virtual Energy Assessment is enabling energy savings across a diverse set of commercial customer segments, including small, midsize and large customers.
For example, at Puget Sound Energy, Retroficiency’s analytics-based insights across different types of meter data help the utility understand its customers more quickly. Showing a building owner how their specific building uses energy and the controls- and retrofit-based changes they could make to reduce consumption serves as a powerful conversation starter for the utility.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws