Reverse Auction of Natural Gas Available in New York
EMEX launched reverse auctioning for natural gas within New York via its Energy Market Exchange live, online portal. EMEX has opened up the portal for natural gas reverse auctions within nine New York utilities: ConEd, National Fuel, Central Hudson, Rochester Gas & Electric, Orange & Rockland, New York State Electric & Gas, National Grid – Upstate NY, National Grid – Metro NYC and National Grid – Long Island.
EMEX also offers its reverse auction for electricity procurement in a number of deregulated states and now, with the addition of New York, the EMEX Reverse Auction is available for natural gas procurement throughout the Northeast and Midwest.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement