Reverse Auction of Natural Gas Available in New York
EMEX launched reverse auctioning for natural gas within New York via its Energy Market Exchange live, online portal. EMEX has opened up the portal for natural gas reverse auctions within nine New York utilities: ConEd, National Fuel, Central Hudson, Rochester Gas & Electric, Orange & Rockland, New York State Electric & Gas, National Grid – Upstate NY, National Grid – Metro NYC and National Grid – Long Island.
EMEX also offers its reverse auction for electricity procurement in a number of deregulated states and now, with the addition of New York, the EMEX Reverse Auction is available for natural gas procurement throughout the Northeast and Midwest.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room