Reverse Auction of Natural Gas Available in New York
EMEX launched reverse auctioning for natural gas within New York via its Energy Market Exchange live, online portal. EMEX has opened up the portal for natural gas reverse auctions within nine New York utilities: ConEd, National Fuel, Central Hudson, Rochester Gas & Electric, Orange & Rockland, New York State Electric & Gas, National Grid – Upstate NY, National Grid – Metro NYC and National Grid – Long Island.
EMEX also offers its reverse auction for electricity procurement in a number of deregulated states and now, with the addition of New York, the EMEX Reverse Auction is available for natural gas procurement throughout the Northeast and Midwest.
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation