Reverse Auction of Natural Gas Available in New York
EMEX launched reverse auctioning for natural gas within New York via its Energy Market Exchange live, online portal. EMEX has opened up the portal for natural gas reverse auctions within nine New York utilities: ConEd, National Fuel, Central Hudson, Rochester Gas & Electric, Orange & Rockland, New York State Electric & Gas, National Grid – Upstate NY, National Grid – Metro NYC and National Grid – Long Island.
EMEX also offers its reverse auction for electricity procurement in a number of deregulated states and now, with the addition of New York, the EMEX Reverse Auction is available for natural gas procurement throughout the Northeast and Midwest.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions