Revolution Buys LED Portfolio from CMG Energy Solutions
Revolution Lighting Technologies has acquired a portfolio of general illumination LED lighting products, including several product lines from CMG Energy Solutions. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Under the terms of the agreement, Revolution Lighting acquired CMG’s Energy Star-listed architectural PAR lamps and spotlights for indoor commercial applications. CMG’s LED products will be rebranded under Seesmart, Revolution Lighting’s brand for indoor LED applications.
Revolution Lighting Technologies will combining the new product lines with its existing indoor presence to increase its competitiveness for indoor commercial opportunities, strengthen its distribution network and add value to its customers looking for Energy Star rebates.
Revolution Lighting Technologies designs, manufactures and sells LED lighting products focusing on the industrial, commercial and government markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity