Revolution Buys LED Portfolio from CMG Energy Solutions
Revolution Lighting Technologies has acquired a portfolio of general illumination LED lighting products, including several product lines from CMG Energy Solutions. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Under the terms of the agreement, Revolution Lighting acquired CMG’s Energy Star-listed architectural PAR lamps and spotlights for indoor commercial applications. CMG’s LED products will be rebranded under Seesmart, Revolution Lighting’s brand for indoor LED applications.
Revolution Lighting Technologies will combining the new product lines with its existing indoor presence to increase its competitiveness for indoor commercial opportunities, strengthen its distribution network and add value to its customers looking for Energy Star rebates.
Revolution Lighting Technologies designs, manufactures and sells LED lighting products focusing on the industrial, commercial and government markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies