Revolution Buys LED Portfolio from CMG Energy Solutions
Revolution Lighting Technologies has acquired a portfolio of general illumination LED lighting products, including several product lines from CMG Energy Solutions. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Under the terms of the agreement, Revolution Lighting acquired CMG’s Energy Star-listed architectural PAR lamps and spotlights for indoor commercial applications. CMG’s LED products will be rebranded under Seesmart, Revolution Lighting’s brand for indoor LED applications.
Revolution Lighting Technologies will combining the new product lines with its existing indoor presence to increase its competitiveness for indoor commercial opportunities, strengthen its distribution network and add value to its customers looking for Energy Star rebates.
Revolution Lighting Technologies designs, manufactures and sells LED lighting products focusing on the industrial, commercial and government markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally.
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book