Revolution Buys LED Portfolio from CMG Energy Solutions
Revolution Lighting Technologies has acquired a portfolio of general illumination LED lighting products, including several product lines from CMG Energy Solutions. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Under the terms of the agreement, Revolution Lighting acquired CMG’s Energy Star-listed architectural PAR lamps and spotlights for indoor commercial applications. CMG’s LED products will be rebranded under Seesmart, Revolution Lighting’s brand for indoor LED applications.
Revolution Lighting Technologies will combining the new product lines with its existing indoor presence to increase its competitiveness for indoor commercial opportunities, strengthen its distribution network and add value to its customers looking for Energy Star rebates.
Revolution Lighting Technologies designs, manufactures and sells LED lighting products focusing on the industrial, commercial and government markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management