Revolution Lighting Announces Wins
Revolution Lighting has won an installation project with Hibbett Sports that features installation of 73,000 LED tubes at 300 of the chain’s stores nationwide.
The LEDs were trialed at Hibbett Sports’ retail store in Florida. The result was 67 percent in savings compared to the facility’s existing fluorescent lighting. The press release says that the company expects also to gain from the longer life of the LEDs.
That was not the only recent announcement involving Revolution. The company said late last month that it was awarded LED contracts with 26 schools in Providence, RI and with school systems in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
Energy Source is heading up work in Rhode Island and Tri-State LED in the three other states. The Providence contract is for installation of more than 10,000 LED tubs in 26 schools. The projects collectively are worth $2.7 million.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers