Revolution Lighting Partners with Ganga Hospitality
Revolution Lighting Technologies entered into a strategic distribution partnership with Ganga Hospitality, a provider of equipment and financing to hotels, hospitals, gas stations and convenience stores.
The partnership will expand the distribution of Revolution Lighting’s LED lighting products into Ganga’s existing base of more than 12,000 customers. As part of the partnership, Ganga will deploy its team of over 30 professionals to focus on solely selling Revolution Lighting’s LED lighting systems and controls to its customers.
Through its affiliate, The Leasing Experts, Ganga will also provide its customers with financing to execute LED lighting projects with little or no upfront cash investment.
In addition to providing Ganga with access to its portfolio of LED systems, Revolution Lighting will also provide services to support Ganga’s sales efforts.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards